The start of the Range of Light Gypsy Tour 2016 is 30 days from today! Here's a quick update for the 100+ riders who have registered and everyone else who is thinking about attending:
- The Range of Light is all about riding, camping and having fun with old and new friends. Each morning you break camp at your leisure, ride with a group or all by yourself, set your own pace and stop as often as you like or perhaps not at all!
- When you arrive at that night's destination you'll find plenty of grass so set up the tent wherever you like. Then grab a cold beverage, join in the conversations about the day's ride and prepare to enjoy plenty of good food with dessert.
- The routes this year are nothing less than spectacular! They've all been ridden several times by the ROL team and final maps and GPS files are in production.
- Our first night is in Boonville, California, a typical wine country village on Highway 128 that offers wine connoisseurs some of California's best sparkling and Pinot Noirs. There are several good restaurants, coffee stops and places to purchase supplies.
- The ROL is limited to 200 riders so if you are ready to ride, click on the register button above as just 95 spots are still available (plus you'll save $10 as an "Early Bird" registration!)
- The registration fee includes all of the following: grassy camping for 3 nights, route sheets and GPS files, an ROL 2016 sticker and pin, eligibility to win tons of prizes and dinners on Friday and Saturday nights!
- Range of Light 2016 t-shirts and caps are now available for purchase. You can purchase when registering online or anytime from the club store. All items must ordered in advance by August 12, 2016, and be picked up at the event.
If you have any questions email the ROL Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org
. The Range of Light Gypsy Tour 2016 will be a fantastic weekend of exciting rides, camping, friends and having some fun. See you in Boonville, California on September 2, 2016!