Riding and camping Northern California and beyond, since 1965!
Offered for sale is a very clean 2007 Kawasaki KLR 650 with approx. $1500 in accessories and modifications including:
• EBC 320mm Front Brake Kit
• OEM Clutch Cable
• (2) Set of slightly used Brake Pads
• Spare OEM Air Filter and oil filters
• Eagle Mike's Bar Risers
• Eagle Mike's Doo Kit
• Doo Tools
• Eagle Mike's Choke Mount
• Complete Kawasaki Off-Road Wheel Set with D606 Tires (disks and sprockets included)
• Repair Manual
• Raising Links
• Corbin Flat Seat (original factory seat included)
• Moose Oversized Aluminum Skid Plate (original included)
• Wolfman Racks
• Wolfman Saddlebags
• Wolfman Tailbag
• Low profile magnetic drain plug
• Large Kawasaki windscreen (new in box)
• Eagle Mike's Sub-frame bolt upgrade (drill through version)
• Newer Kenda K270 Dual Sport tires with Heavy Duty tubes (approx. 600 miles of wear)
• Carburetor drain tube "T-Modification"
• Carburetor ".22 cent modification" inc. drilled slide, drilled idle jet plug, adjust idle jet to 2.5 turns, raised carb. needle assembly
• Newer AMG battery with trickle charger pigtail
• Modified factory exhaust "De-Tweet" to improve flow and sound, new spark arrestor and large exhaust tip installed
• Serviced and re-greased rear suspension bolts
• Side-stand Switch disassembled, cleaned, dressed and re-greased
• All smog components removed and tank vented to atmosphere
• All factory take-off parts, hardware and service records are included
• Current Non-Op Status with California DMV - No back fees due.
This is a two owner bike with the original owner putting less than 100 street miles on it (it was too big for her). I currently have it set up for a tall rider with the Corbin Flat seat, raising links and bar risers installed, but it can easily be returned to factory height with the OEM equipment.
The bike is turn-key and I've taken it on some fun dual sport adventures around Yosemite, Big Sur, Lake Tahoe, Mendocino National Forest and the Bay Area. I plan to sell this as a package deal with a $3950 asking price.
I would also consider a partial trade for a BMW /2, /5 or /6 Airhead / Toaster or low mileage adventure bike such as a KTM 790, 990, 1090, 1190, a BMW F800 GS or an Africa Twin.
The bike is located in Alamo, CA.
Copyright 2015, Copyright© 2015, BMW Club of Northern California, All Rights Reserved
BMW Club of Northern California is a 501(c) non-profit organization. PO Box PO Box 2472, Santa Clara, CA 95055