It's Second Sunday Breakfast Ride time and we need your help! We need a volunteer to lead a ride for a few hours somewhere in the San Francisco Bay Area. This is fun and simple and here's all your need to do:
- Pick a starting location for an 8:00 AM breakfast that's convenient for riders and close to home.
- Plan the route with a 3-4 hour duration including restroom or any other breaks you'd like to make.
- Ride the route a week before the ride.
- Print off copies of the route sheet (no need for GPS files) and bring them to breakfast.
- In the parking lot just prior to the ride, review the route sheet and the basics of safe riding in a group.
That's it! Oh, contact the club webmaster and provide all the details for posting to the website. There are plenty of folks in the club who can help so just ask! To sign-up and lead a Second Sunday Breakfast Ride please contact our tour captain at firstname.lastname@example.org.